Ciansoft PDFBuilderASP is an ASP component used to create PDF documents from a server script. It is a COM Object which has the following main features:
* Add images into a PDF file from a wide range of popular file formats (TIFF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.).
* Draw lines and shapes in the file with full control of colour, line thickness etc.
* Write text using a selection of standard fonts, or any TrueType font available on your system. Embed fonts in the PDF document.
* Full control over size, layout and positioning of text. Left or right justify or centre text and adjust line spacing.
* Add hyperlinks in text or to images.
* Create multiple page PDF documents using either standard or customised page sizes. Mix different page sizes in the same file.
* Can Save File to disk on the server or stream the document to the browser.
A simple and intuitive list of commands make it easy to get started creating PDF documents in your script. PDFBuilderASP can be used in a variety of scripting languages, e.g., ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, ColdFusion, etc. It is also possible to use it in form-based applications such as VB, but we recommend using its sister product, the ActiveX control PDFBuilderX for such applications instead.
PDFBuilderASP is fully compatible with IIS 7.0, the version of IIS available in Windows Vista. Further information available here about using this control with IIS 7.0.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PDFBuilderASP 2.3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.